In the Zhytomyr region firefighters eliminate fire in the five-storey apartment

April 7 at 03.41 to promptly clearing DSNS Zhytomyr Office received a report of a fire in an apartment high-rise with a regional center. To rescue « 101 » call home villages. How can ’ it turned out, the quartzDash was her 20-year-old owner and his mother and grandmother. They woke up the night of caustic smell of smoke, and told what nadzvychaynykiv. Upon arrival firefighters guard next to a place call home inside there was thick smoke. Burned property in one of the rooms and the balcony. The property is located on the top – n ’ fifth floor, the windows of which were visible smoke and flame ’ i. Through skillful actions of firefighters are at 3:56 managed to localize the fire, and at 04:27 – completely eliminated. The dead and injured were found. However, the fire had destroyed the balcony decoration and household goods in a burning room. According to experts the previous version, the cause of AMPsezhi was a short circuit in the electrical system. In DSNS in Zhytomyr region