In the Transcarpathian region Grapes people were poisoned by carbon monoxide at

Church Last Sunday nine parishioners Greek Catholic church in Vinogradov during worship poisoned by carbon monoxide. On the left the scene investigative team, which found that in the church during worship leaked carbon monoxide. Leakagein gas chimney was blocked by Bird's Nest. Nine citizens complained about the deterioration of health and were taken to the hospital for medical care with a diagnosis of "carbon monoxide poisoning". The threats to their lives there. This event is listed in the Unified Register of pre-trial investigations st.128 Criminal Code of Ukraine (carelesshard or moderate injury). Information Vynohradivskyi District Police