In Vinnytsia 49-year-old man received burns from blowtorch

31 March at 19:20 on the item called ’ connection state of the Fire and Rescue 18 city. Illintsi was reported that the surgical department of the district hospital with a diagnosis of & laquo ; thermal burn flame ’ pits in the area of ??the right foot lower third degree » hospitalizedof 49-year-old local resident. Burns was injured as a result of careless handling of a blowtorch. Currently man is in hospital surgical departments. HUDSNS Ukraine in Vinnitsa region