In Chernihiv region elektroobihrivalnoho mattress failure led to the death of the pensioner

March 29 at 17:50 in the area to Sosnitsky Rescue « 101 » received a report of a fire in a private dwelling house with. Vilshany. She found a neighbor who improvised means extinguished the fire before the arrival of fire and rescue pidrozdiliv. Unfortunately save the lives of 73-year-old owner was already too late. The investigation revealed that the man was bedridden and could not move independently. To warm up, he used elektroobihrivalnyy mattress, short circuit which led to the fire and the death of an elderly man. Flame of destroyed Bedni things damaged wall in the area of ??0.5 square meters Management DSNS in Chernihiv region