In Vinnytsia in a fire killed 65-year-old

24 March at 10:30 on the item called ’ connection state of the Fire and Rescue 32 town of Chernivtsi was reported fire in a residential building on s.Mazurivka ul.Schorsa. In a fire killed 65-year-old owner of the house, who was poisoned by combustion products. The preliminary cause of Zagoration – violation of fire safety when using the stove heating. Rescuers again remind citizens to follow basic rules of fire safety! HUDSNS Ukraine in Vinnitsa region