Subscription by Email - news

Discard subscription

In the Transcarpathian region in the village. Delay due to electrical fire dwelling house

March 21 in the village. Delay Mukachevo district was a fire in a residential house. Fire in one of the rooms have noticed the owners home, which at that time were in the yard ’ th economy. At 13:28 they reported the incident to the rescue « 101 & raquo ;. To fight the fire workers left 18 th and 19 th state fire and rescue units. At 13:55 localize fire fighters DSNS, at 14:15 – it completely eliminated. During the fire there were no injured and killed. According to preliminary data, the fire could be caused by a short circuit mains house. VNAslidok fire fire destroyed the TV, furniture and room door and damaged wall and window in the room. Caused investigation. In DSNS Ukraine in the Transcarpathian region