In Vinnytsia in a fire 62-year-old man received burns

February 15 21:31 0 item in BC ’ communications State Fire and Rescue 25 of town Orativ was reported that in the village. Osychna Street. Bondarivska in one of the apartment buildings was a fire. In place of an emergency rescuers arrived immediately, which eliminated at 22:19fire. The fire destroyed a house in the area 60 square meters and 0.5 tons of hay. During a fire thermal burns of the lower limbs, neck and head II-III degree received a 62-year-old brother of the owner of the house. The victim was admitted to the local hospital. The preliminary cause of fire - careless handling of fire. Ryatuvalnyky once again reminded of the need to comply with fire safety in the home to protect life and property from fire disasters. HUDSNS in Vinnitsa region