Vinnytsia region, frequent fires due to abuse of furnace heating

February 13 at 16:15 at the point called ’ communications State Fire and Rescue 28 of town Tomashpil received information about a fire in the village. Kolodenka. Arriving on the scene, rescue workers found that burning house. The fire was extinguished at 17:21. Firesof damaged floors of the building 10 square meters. The next day at 4:59 Tyvrovsky rescuers received a report of a fire in the village. Piliava. At the scene firefighters found the burning attic of a house. The fire was extinguished at 5:32. The fire damaged trees ’ volved beams. In both cases, the reason for the previouszhezhi - violation of fire safety rules when using the stove heating. Rescuers again remind citizens to follow basic rules of fire safety. Pam ’ Yatai danger of violations of Use oven heating and open fire. PG DSNS Ukraine in Vinnitsa region