Ivano-Frankivsk region on fire travmuvalasya 46-year-old woman

March 3 at 20.22 h. in the village Strilche Horodenkivsky area on fire in one of the houses. The fire destroyed the kitchen space, partly corridor, two doors, windows, household items, partially damaged residential building attic, floors kitchen. On May firevmuvalasya 46-year-old owner of the house. The woman was hospitalized in the intensive care unit Gorodenkivsky CRH. The preliminary cause of fire – perekal heating furnace. Management DSNS in