SUBSCRIBE TO NEWS
Subscription by Email - news

Discard subscription
117

In Lviv Oblast gas mixture explosion injured

people March 3 at 19:06 in the village. Navaria Pustomytovsky area in the basement of a single-storey residential building exploded gas mixture without further burning. The cause of the explosion was a violation of the rules of operation of the gas boiler. The owner of the apartment, 1947 roKu born as a result of events received thermal burns II-III degree of body, face, limbs and respiratory tract. The victim in a state secondary level were taken in 8th communal city hospital of. City. The blast blew out windows and 2 doors trees ’ volved basement door, damaged metal plastic agebut a house.