Subscription by Email - news

Discard subscription

In Lviv Oblast smoking in bed could have resulted in the death of 2 people

23 February at 14:36 ??to the rescue was reported by residents that the third floor window goes smoke. The fire occurred in the city. Lviv on the street. Prince Mstislav Udatnoho. At the scene, firefighters quickly went and eliminated fire in the apartment. On fire ovarian cancertuvalnyky rescued 2 people who were at the time of the fire in the apartment. The fire was extinguished at 14:54. The cause of fire was smoking in bed drunk. Cigarettes and alcohol – this is a long-standing problem that must be addressed. Mostly fire victims are people who are irresponsible lifestyle. Rescuers SAGterihayut citizens to be careful with fire and observe fire safety in the home.